Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ready for borders


Yipee! It is a glorious day to be alive in Austin, Tx. We have clear blue skies and it is going to be eighty degrees today. Yeah! And my quilt is talking to me. I had originally thought I would have an appliqued border on this quilt but now that I am at that point I don't think that is what I'm going to do at all. What am I going to do? Well, piece a border, of course. So now I'm off to cut strips. I feel like I have spent twice as much time cutting than I have sewing on this quilt. I sometimes have to tell myself it is all part of the process, (cause after all God is in the details). So I'm off to cut, with windows open, the music turned up and a big smile on my face, cause it is absolutely a glorious day to be alive in Austin, Tx.

7 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

It's amazing, and it has been fun to watch this quilt grow!

Vicki said...

Wow, it looks wonderful! I love all those bright colors.

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! 27* in Ohio, windy with snow flurries. Hurry Spring!

jacquie said...

my mouth is just hanging open in awe!

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Browndirtcottage said...

Simply M-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s...!!!!!