Monday, February 2, 2009

Laundry


The only thing I have been able to accomplish today is laundry. That is the bad news. The good news is I am not going to do another load of laundry (if I can) until next Monday. In between loads of laundry I saw the cutest thing on Jacqui's (Tallgrass) blog. It reminded me of this wall hanging I made a couple of years ago. After I finished this I asked my son, "So, what do you think?" His reply was, "Momma, it doesn't have stems." No it doesn't and that is okay. So Jacqui I'm posting this for you. Piecefully yours.

4 comments:

jacquie said...

oooh..we are so on the same wavelength...isn't that the same purple kf fabric i used! and no stems...i should have done no stems...i thought about it. love the circly quilting in the green part...oooh i wish i could do that! i love the pieced part too. maybe i'm not done with this one. thanks so much for sharing it!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

it's so fun! Great choice of fabrics!

Betsy said...

very nice!

Victoria said...

This is fabulous! I adore everything about it!