Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


What a fabulous day. First of all, I haven't cooked a meal. (And I'm not planning to.) I have spent my day cutting up fabric for a block exchange I'm doing in my Bee. Fifty-six red and white square in a square blocks are due on Wednesday morning. (I won't tell you how long I have had to get these babies together.) So, all the pieces are cut and there is still plenty of daylight and I don't have to cook dinner, so I'm thinking I'm gonna start sewing. Yehaw!

4 comments:

Donna said...

very inspiring sets of triangles... I've never been one for precutting everything, but it sure looks tempting :-)

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Looks like fun!!!! ENJOY!!!

Dionne said...

What fun! I'll bet those blocks come out lovely. I hope you post pics when they are finished!
Cheers,
Dionne

TexasRed said...

Can't wait to see these blocks when they're finished!