Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An unexpected surprise


I had the most unexpected surprise yesterday. I made a quilt for the American Heart Association in Austin in 2007 and it was published last year in QNM's Quilt It magazine. Well, yesterday I received and email from Debbie Lindgren with a link to her guild with a picture of her version of my quilt Heartways. It looks fabulous! I'm still just thrilled that she tracked me down to show me her quilt. Thank you again, Debbie. I appreciate you so much! Here is her link www.bakersfieldquiltguild.org. Go to February show and tell, the evening meeting. Thank you again,Debbie, you have definitely made my skirt fly up today. I am now going to put the border on this dresdan plate quilt and I will hopefully have pictures tomorrow (if all goes well). Happy Quilting!

No comments: