Wednesday, August 19, 2009



I can't believe a haven't had time to post in so long but school starts here on Monday (THANK GOD!) and between wringing the last bit of summer out that we can and getting everything ready to go back to school, there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. However, on Monday my mailman brought me a happy surprise. I am participating in the Doll Quilt 7 Swap and my swap partner sent me this delightful little quilt. It is cute, cute, cute! Thank you so muchJodi. It is already hanging on a wall in my house. I also managed to put together these two blocks forVictoria for her Pixiedust quilt. (See her blog for details.) V , they are going out in the mail today. Happy sewing. Me? I can't wait til Monday!

4 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

LOVE LOVE THE PIXIEDUST BLOCKS! ;-)

sewtakeahike said...

Awww, you got Jodi's quiltie! Yay for you, it's so great! Nice work on the blocks for Victoria!

Anonymous said...

I like your work on the blocks for Victoria. Its look nice and clear.


RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Amanda Jean said...

i LOVE the doll quilt that jodi sent to you. it's so darn cute! and your pixiedust blocks are amazing!!!