Friday, April 1, 2016

3 Months of Circles


These are my February blocks.  I finished them in March.  The month just got away from me.  Between my daughter's birthday, my birthday, events at work, and company in town, I just couldn't squeeze them in at all.  



However, I am happy to report I was able to get back on track in March.  Here are my March circles....  They sure do make me happy!




And here they are all together.....  My what a difference 3 months makes!  I'm thinking they sure do look good!  If you are thinking about jumping in and making circles, DO IT!  It may not be the most fun you can have with your clothes on but it sure is close!

Happy Circle Making!




9 comments:

Maryse said...

Oh wow, it looks fantastic! Very colorful and busy, if I was going to make another one, it would be as busy as yours. :-) I love it!

Anonymous said...

These look fabulous! I just love the overall colour mood you've created. It's really exciting to see them grow isn't it?

Bonnie said...

I love all of the color!!!

Bonnie said...

I love all of the color!!!

audrey said...

So colorful! Very fun to see them all together on the wall.:) It looks wonderful.

Ann said...

These are so cheerful. As everyone else has written, I love the colors.

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

I love the exuberant colors in this! :)

SandraC said...

Your circles are fabulous!

Sandi said...

Love all your different colour circles and backgrounds. I see you are also finding them addictive!