Friday, June 19, 2009

Good things come in the mail



The mailman brought me a wonderful surprise yesterday. Victoria @ Bumblebeans and I each put some scraps in a bag and exchanged them. The idea being to do "whatever" with the scraps we each received. I got this little cutie from her yesterday afternoon. Her machine quilting looks fabulous. Well done, V. Where is the one I owe her you ask? Not quite finished, however, I hope to have it done and in the mail next week.
I thought once school was out things would be a little less hectic around here. That has absolutely not been the case. But funnily enough I actually have some time today, so with that being the case I think I'll go sew! Yipee! Happy quilting.

4 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

W-a-y cute!! What an inspiring idea you two had!!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

he he... glad you like it! it sooooo fun to play!

Victoria said...

This is bright and beautiful... looking forward to seeing what you do, (I know it will be gorgeous!)

Alexis said...

Beautiful colors- they really lift me up! What a fun exchange!